The organization of ALMACENES DELCA, SA, an industrial supplier specialized in industry, mining and construction, aims that the Quality of the products it offers, is a faithful reflection of the expectations of our clients, ensuring the success of the business. In order to do this, the company establishes a strategic policy by which it declares and assumes the following principles:
- The final quality of the product delivered to the customer is the result of the planned and systematic actions of PREVENTION, DETECTION, CORRECTION and CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT throughout the entire cycle of service.
- Consider at all times the Contractual Demands, the wishes and expectations of the clients, as well as any legal or specific requirement that is applicable to our service.
- The quality requirements of our services and contractual requirements must be translated objectively and will be available to the areas of the company in a COMPLETE AND TIMELY manner.
- QUALITY is a common task in all areas of the Company, each one of the areas has to assume that it is a client and supplier of the department and people of the organization.
- Involvement of our employees in the activities of the company, developing specific training and competency plans that guarantee knowledge of the products that we supply to our customers.
- Identify and analyze each of the stakeholders of our activity, in order to propose objectives or strategic actions that allow us to improve.
- The application of this Policy requires the active integration of the entire human team of the Company. To achieve this, the CEO considers MOTIVATION and TRAINING of all the employees to be a priority.
Signed by ALMACENES DELCA S.A